Match-by-match results and television rating of this edition of ROH Television.
Show: ROH Television
Date: October 2, 2016
Location: Brooklyn NY
Commentary: Kevin Kelly & Steve Corino
Reported By: Jacob Gilbert
1. ROH TV title: Bobby Fish submitted Evil.
2. IWGP IC title: Michael Elgin def. Donovan Dijak.
3. Bullet Club def. Lio Rush, ACH, & the Motor City Machine Guns when Adam Page pinned Alex Shelley.
Part 1 of 2 from Field of Honor in Brooklyn.
1. Ring of Honor TV title: Bobby Fish vs. Evil.
Evil, formerly Watanabe, is making his 2nd appearance at Field of Honor in as many years. Fish is clearly the crowd favorite in his home state, as there had to be more than a few friends and family members who made the trip downstate from Saratoga or Albany. Pretty even opener. Fish retains with a knee-bar submission.
Winner: Bobby Fish.
2. IWGP Intercontinental title: Michael Elgin vs. Donovan Dijak (w/Prince Nana).
Elgin has since dropped the IC title to Tatsuyo Naito, who then lost a non-title match to Jay Lethal at All-Star Extravaganza, earning a future IC title match. Dijak, on the same PPV card, lost to Fish in a TV title match. Good, solid big man match. Dijak hit a moonsault off the top but got only 2. Nana was whining to Kevin Kelly at the desk, but otherwise didn't do anything of note. Dijak never got Elgin into a compromising position for Feast Your Eyes. Instead, Elgin hit the buckle bomb (2nd of the match), then the Elginbomb.
Winner: Michael Elgin.
3. Bullet Club (Adam Page, Yujiro Takahashi, & the Young Bucks) vs. Lio Rush, ACH, & the Motor City Machine Guns.
At All-Star Extravaganza, the Bucks won their 2nd ROH tag titles, making the Bullet Club that much more stronger in ROH. They had to get the Bullet Club, particularly new recruit Page, over, and they succeeded mightily. It ended with Page, following a double superkick from the Bucks, pinning Alex Shelley with Rite of Passage (Omori Driver).
Winners: Bullet Club.